Tuesday

Way To Lose Weight Part 2

Way To Lose Weight - Dieting?

(Note: This is Part 2. Please read Part 1, if you haven't seen it yet: Way To Lose Weight)

Diets. I tried them all. And I suffered.

I tried low fat diets, because everybody seems to be doing them. Now we know they don't work - because our society is getting fatter and fatter, despite most dieters using low fat diets!

Then I tried low calorie diets - they make you hungry all the time. And I learned later that scientists have proven, low calorie diets trigger your "starvation response" that shuts down all weight loss - especially in women!

The last diets I tried were low carb diets. They do work - a bit. But you will be so bored! They restrict you to so few foods, that it's impossible to stay on them for more than a week.

The only weight loss approach that got results... with no hunger... no boredom... and the weight came off fast... and it stayed off..... was one that allows you to eat what you want. And to do that, you must exercise.

But not just any ol' exercise...

Lose Weight In 2 Weeks


So what do you have to watch out for, when you use this way to lose weight fast?

Their proven system uses some secret scientific principles, to increase your good hormones that burn fat - and decrease your bad hormones that try to keep you fat!

I don't pretend to understand the scientific secrets their Experts have designed into this program. I do know that to make it work, you have to follow their Expert rules, exactly. All their rules.

Fortunately that's easy to do, because they let you eat so many great foods - and so much food!

Another thing I worried about was whether this secret system, being so specifically targeted at Boosting Fat Loss, would work for all "ethnics". Their Experts clearly state that this proven plan works on everybody. Still, I had my doubts.

So I had my friend try this program with me. She's white; I'm black. I was worried it might make a difference, that she would lose weight but not me.

Amazingly, we lost fat at pretty well the same fast rate. Some weeks she would lose a bit more and some weeks I would lose a bit more.

In fact, the problem is the opposite - you may start losing weight too fast!

People say it's not good to lose too much weight, too quickly, for a long period of time. I had a deadline - a wedding where I wanted to look fantastic!

I needed to lose weight in 2 weeks as much as possible, for the "fitting". Then, I wanted to lose weight in a month as much as possible, for the actual wedding. So I let their system go as fast as it could.

After the wedding though, I took a break to slow down the weight loss. Just to be "healthy", you know what I mean?

So when you too, learn how to lose weight in 2 weeks and start losing the fat "too fast", you can think about taking a break like I did.

One final issue I ran into - which was actually the first. You can get the complete proven system, with all the Expert instructions - in minutes! It's a simple download to your computer.

That took me by surprise. When I used to buy all those diet plans (that didn't work!), they were so extreme I would have to "warm up" to it a bit and start a few days later.

With this program, I had everything ready in minutes - so I had no excuse! But I guess that's a good thing after all.

Anyways, if you need the quickest way to lose weight... continue reading...